FCT MINISTER CONDOLES KWALI PEOPLE OVER DEMISE OF ROYAL FATHER
L-R) Onah of Abaji HRH Adamu Baba Yunusa , FCT Minister, Malam Muhammad Musa Bello the Emir of Keffi HRH Dr Shehu Chindo, Yamusa III during the Minister’s condolence visit to Pai, Kwali Area Area Council following the demise of Sarkin Par HRH Alh Abdullahi Bala Ibrahim Pai
..EULOGIES LATE CHIEF OF PAI
1. The FCT Minister Malam Muhammad Musa Bello has on behalf of the Administration expressed his condolences to the people of Kwali Area Council, particularly the Pai Chiefdom over the death of their traditional ruler, HRH Alhaji Abdullahi Bala Ibrahim Pai.
2. The Minister who led a high-level delegation of top officials of the FCTA, Area Council chairmen, party chieftains of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and royal fathers in the FCT to the palace of the chief on a condolence visit, described the late traditional ruler as a peace loving elder statesman and a father to all.
3. Reminiscing his time with the deceased, Malam Bello who spoke in Hausa, said his relationship with the late chief was harmonious and he was “one person who always made out time to attend any meeting called to deliberate on the security, growth and development of the FCT and the residents. He comes for all meetings even when he was ill”.
4. “For myself, the Ona of Abaji, the Sarkin Keffi who also led a delegation on this condolence visit and the entire people of Pai, this death is a great loss”, the Minister added
5. Malam Bello prayed for the Almighty Allah to grant the late traditional ruler ‘Aljanna Firdaus’. He also assured that the FCTA will continue to support Kwali Area Council, especially in its development agenda for the area.
6. In his remarks, the Ona of Abaji, HRH, Dr. Adamu Baba Yunusa while praying for the repose of the soul of late traditional ruler, called on the people to emulate his good virtues of encouraging peaceful co-existence.
7. Earlier, the Minister and his delegation had visited the Kwali Area Council secretariat where he also condoled with the Council Chairman Hon. Danladi Chiya and the people of Kwali over the death of the royal father.
8. He congratulated the chairman over his re-election for a second term in office while commending his effort at security and for bringing harmony between farmers and herders in the area.
9. He said: “All the efforts you have been making to provide security in Kwali and by extension, the FCT, especially in terms of harmony between farmers and herders in your community is quite commendable”.
10. Speaking, the Council Chairman commended the Minister for his good leadership style which, he said, had ensued peace and harmony in the council. He thanked the Minister for the visit which he also said was historic.
11. Also at the palace on a condolence visit was a delegation from the Keffi Emirate in Nasarawa State led by HRH Dr Shehu Chindo Yamusa III and other royal fathers
12. The Minister was accompanied by the Chairmen of Kwali, Gwagwalada and Abaji Area Councils, the APC Chairman of FCT, Hon Abdulmalik Usman, former Senator representing FCT Sen. Sidi Ali, senior FCTA officials and other FCT political and community leaders.
CHIEF PRESS SECRETARY